INGREDIENTS : FOR 2 MEMBERS
- Boneless, skinless, chicken breast 1
- Red bell pepper, thinly sliced 1
- Yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced 1
- Onion thinly sliced 1
- Canola oil 2 tspn
- Salt 1 tspn
- Chilli powder 1 tspn
- Cumin 1 tspn
- Garlic powder 1 tspn
- Olive oil 3 tspn
- Lime juice 3 tspn
- Brown sugar 1 tspn
- Chilli flakes 1 tspn
- Romina lettuce, chopped 1 head
- Avocado, sliced 1
1. Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, bell peppers, onion, salt, Chilli powder, Cumin, and garlic powder for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Flip the chicken, for another 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked vegetables are slightly soft. Remove from heat and slice the chicken into strips.
3. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, brown sugar, Chilli and salt, stirring until evenly mixed.
4. In a large bowl, toss the romine lettuce with the chicken, peppers and onions, Avocado, and dressing.
LET’S ENJOY GUYS ✍️