INGREDIENTS : FOR 2 MEMBERS
- Boneless, skinless, chicken breast 1
- Red bell pepper, thinly sliced 1
- Yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced 1
- Onion thinly sliced 1
- Canola oil 2 tspn
- Salt 1 tspn
- Chilli powder 1 tspn
- Cumin 1 tspn
- Garlic powder 1 tspn
- Olive oil 3 tspn
- Lime juice 3 tspn
- Brown sugar 1 tspn
- Chilli flakes 1 tspn
- Romina lettuce, chopped 1 head
- Avocado, sliced 1
1. Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, bell peppers, onion, salt, Chilli powder, Cumin, and garlic powder for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2. Flip the chicken, for another 5 minutes, until chicken is cooked vegetables are slightly soft. Remove from heat and slice the chicken into strips.
3. In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, lime juice, brown sugar, Chilli and salt, stirring until evenly mixed.
4. In a large bowl, toss the romine lettuce with the chicken, peppers and onions, Avocado, and dressing.
LET’S ENJOY GUYS ✍️
Lots of protein
Egg – – – 12 (for family)
Mayonnaise – – – Half cup
Yellow mustard – – – 1 table spoon
Relish – – – 1 table spoon
Salt – – – 1 table spoon
Pepper – – – 1 table spoon
Fresh parsley leaves. 1 table spoon
Place the eggs in a pot and fill with cold water until the eggs are just coverd.Bring the pot to a boil, then cover, remove from heat, and let sit for about 12 minutes.
Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water for about 3 minutes .Then peel them and cut them in half. Transfer the egg yolk to a bowl, and set the cooked egg whites aside.
Mix the mayonnaise, mustered, relish, salt and pepper with the yolks and transfer to piping bag (alternatively, use a zip-top bag with a corner cut off)
Pipe the mixtures into the egg white granish with paprika and parrley, and serve chilled🔚
ENJOY TO EAT WITH FAMILY 👨👩👧👦