- Macadamia nuts➡️120g
- Cauliflower ➡️600g
- Water ➡️250ml
- Lime ➡️2 limes
- Tahini(sasame-paste) ➡️4tbsp
- Spaghetti ➡️400g
- Salt and pepper ➡️your choice
- Cover the macadamia nuts (cashews) with hot water and leave to soak for at least (20 minutes)
- Break up Cauliflower florets to smaller pieces, then place in a cooking pot cover with water and boil until soft & fork goes in & comes out easily(15) minutes.
- And the Cauliflower, water, macadamia nuts, lime juice, Tahini & salt in a bowl and puree with a hand blender until creamy.
- Cook spaghetti according to package instructions
- Mix spaghetti with Cauliflower sauce and garnish with chill, pepper, traditional herbs, and lime slices as desired.